This form is intended for current Main Campus undergraduate students. The Student Program Coordinator will respond once your request is processed, or if further information is needed.
*Graduate student requests must be approved by the program department. Send an email request to to start the process.

Students looking to transfer from a NMSU-System branch campus must submit a Change of Campus Request form through the Office of Admissions webpage.